Major Planning Scheme Amendment Package 03/19 – Consultation 12 October to 4 December 2020
On 12 October 2020, Redland City Council commenced public consultation for a proposed major amendment to Redland City Plan 2018 (City Plan).
The City Plan is a planning instrument that assists Redland City Council (RCC) to manage future growth and development on Redlands Coast in order to achieve sustainable development. RCC continually makes amendments to the City Plan to improve the instrument and keep it up to date. The Heritage Major Amendment Package 03/19 seeks to make changes to the City Plan to include additional properties on its Local Heritage Register, in Schedule 7.
The amendment package is available for inspection or purchase at RCC’s Customer Service Centres. More information is also available on Council’s Your Say page.
For further information on the planning scheme amendment, please contact RCC’s City Planning and Assessment Group on (07) 3829 8999.
Submissions on the Heritage Major Amendment Package 03/19 may be made by any person during the consultation period, which starts on 12 October 2020 and ends on 4 December 2020. To be properly made, submissions must:
- be made to the Chief Executive Officer, Redland City Council and received during the consultation period
- state the name and residential or business address of each person (the submission-makers) who made the submission
- state the grounds of the submission, and the facts and circumstances relied on to support the grounds
- state one (1) postal or electronic address for service relating to the submission for all submission-makers
- be signed by each submission-maker unless the submission is made electronically
Submissions on the proposed amendment to the City Plan can be made: