Preliminary designs displayed at November Open Houses
The project team are ready to present the preliminary designs!
The designs will be displayed at a series of Open Houses in November on each of the four islands and on the mainland. Island residents and stakeholders will also be able to ask questions and provide feedback to the project team.
From these later designs, residents will be able to see – and comment on – more specific features such as weather protection, lighting, colour, seating, queuing capacity and mooring facilities.
Details of November Open Houses are:
- Mainland Redlands Coast Open House – Thursday 14 November 2019 at the Victoria Point Shopping Centre, 2-34 Bunker Road, Victoria Point, from 5:00pm until 9:00pm
- Russell Island Open House – Saturday 16 November 2019 at the Russell Island Recreation Hall, 1 Alison Crescent, Russell Island, from 2:30pm until 5:30pm
- Macleay Island Open House – Sunday 17 November 2019 at the Macleay Island Community Hall, 32 High Central Road, Macleay Island, from 12:30pm until 4:30pm
- Karragarra Island Open House – Saturday 23 November 2019 at the Sun Smart Foreshore Playground, 176-200 The Esplanade, Karragarra Island, from midday until 2:00pm
- Lamb Island Open House – Sunday 24 November 2019 at the Lamb Island Community Hall, 140/142 Lucas Drive, Lamb Island, from 10:00am until midday